Pet Care – Cure Skin Infection
Find more at http://www.bholashola.com
Also, Like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bholashola
Pet Care is a pet awareness initiative by Harwinder Grewal. Who is an owner of Grewal Pet Shop and Farm, Main Road, Adampur. In this video, he tells about Cure Skin Infection in the Hindi Language.
1.A dog skin infection can either be bacterial or yeast related but both are easily treated. Yeast infections are very common in warmer weather so are often misdiagnosed as allergies. If your dog is bothered by itchy ears and paws, and is scooting across your floors, then you’re likely dealing with yeast.
2. On the other hand, bacteria infections are often secondary infections to allergies as they frequently occur when your dog breaks the skin from lots of scratching.
3. And, of course, you need to know which one you’re dealing with to get the right treatment plan. But when you do, both types are fairly easy to treat.
4. Here’s how I can help. Take a few minutes to review the symptoms chart to get a clearer idea of what type of skin infection your dog may be suffering from.
5. Bacterial infections are frequently a secondary condition to allergies caused by the dog itching and constantly scratching. The more the dog scratches with allergies, the more chance there is of him breaking the skin, which can lead to a dog skin infection.
6. If you have a dog that loves to play in muddy puddles or just enjoys swimming, then you may be no stranger to skin infections. Dogs that spend a lot of time being damp and dirty are pretty good candidates for bacterial or fungal skin infections.
7. Have you noticed a rather pungent “yeasty” smell coming from your dog?…..Even after bathing her? If this is the case, then you are most likely dealing with a yeast (fungal) infection.
8. An important note here, even If your dog’s skin infection seems to ONLY affect your her ears, you will still have to bathe with an antifungal shampoo. Otherwise, the problem usually comes right back as soon as the ear drops stop.
Thanks for watching our video. Please like this video if you liked it. Also, subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/BholaShola
Please watch: “Our Collaboration with Doggies Squad”