– Qureshi, AI, Memon, MZ, Vazquez, G., & Suri, MFK (2009). Cat ownership and the Risk of Fatal Cardiovascular Diseases. Results from the Second National Health and Nutrition Examination Study Mortality Follow-up Study. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Neurology, 2 (1), 132.
– Bergroth, E., Remes, S., Pekkanen, J., Kauppila, T., Büchele, G., & Keski-Nisula, L. (2012). Respiratory tract illnesses during the first year of life: effect of dog and cat contacts. Pediatrics, 130 (2), 211-220.
– Thompson, K., & Smith, B. (2014). Should we let sleeping dogs lie… with us? Synthesizing the literature and setting the agenda for research on human-animal co-sleeping practices. Humanimalia, 6 (1), 114-127.
– Beck, AM, & Katcher, AH (1996). Between pets and people: The importance of animal companionship. Purdue University Press.
– Klyscz, T., Ritter-Schempp, C., Jünger, M., & Rassner, G. (1997). Biomechanical stimulation therapy as physical treatment of arthrogenic venous insufficiency. Der Hautarzt; Zeitschrift fur Dermatologie, Venerologie, und verwandte Gebiete, 48 (5), 318-322.
– Matthew Moore (2010). Cat owners ‘more educated than dog owners’. 2019, from The Telegraph Website: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/7165164/Cat-owners-more-educated-than-dog-owners.html
Is it Bad to SLEEP Next to a CAT? ? https://youtu.be/g0yqKAhV_Gc
On AnimalWised you’ll discover a high quality channel that’s exclusively devoted to the Animal Kingdom. You’ll find all sorts of content: from training, diet or beauty and everything that can be useful for you as a pet owner or animal lover. Want to become AnimalWised? Take a look and have fun with us!
AnimalWised Web – https://www.animalwised.com/