Meet Lily! Lily is shy and nervous, but friendly. She loves to be held, petted and talked to! She purrs and makes adorable biscuits as she’s being held. Lily is pregnant and due to have two kittens around March 25. She is around 5 years old and was found as a stray with her 3-4 months old kittens and an intact male. All her older kittens look like her and the male was also white. Her older kittens and the male will be spayed and neutered at the shelter and put up for adoption. It’s possible that the male is related to her, so genetic problems could arise. She has tested negative for FIV/FeLV. As of March 8, she weighed 8.6 lbs. She is not deaf.
See any toys or furniture in the Playroom that you want for your own kitties? On many of the items, Amazon will give money back to KKP if you order from: http://www.kitkatplayroom.com/items
FOLLOW US ONLINE:
Adopt, Donate, Wishlist: https://kitkatplayroom.com
Kitkat Playroom is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) rescue based in southern New Jersey. We believe that tiny cats are mighty heroes. Any donation you contribute is tax-deductible. We are an all-volunteer rescue; we have no paid staff. Cash/credit, food, and supply donations made to Kitkat Playroom go directly to the needs of our adoptable fosters. Monetary donations are used for their emergency and routine veterinary care. Anything donated in excess of their needs will be saved and used for the next family of momcat/kittens that Kitkat Playroom rescues. THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING TO DONATE TO OUR KITKUBS! We are very small and need every bit of help we can get!
– NO SWEARING or dirty talk. Please keep chat PG and family-friendly.
– Please do not type in all caps when Foster Jen is speaking in the room, we use them for CC (closed captioning) which helps our viewers who have difficulty hearing or viewers who do not have their sound turned on. We appreciate your enthusiasm! We think the kittens are SQUEE!!-worthy, too! However, please use other methods to express yourself, like emojis. 🙂
– Do not use abusive language about momcat, the kittens, or each other. We can disagree, but please be respectful.
– You may link to other rescue kitten or rescue animal cams, in moderation. Do not ask for subscriptions to personal channels. Do not advertise non-rescue cams or channels.
– We support the tremendous effort of animal rescues around the globe. That said, it can be confusing to Kitkat Playroom viewers when someone discusses cats from another cam. Moderators will use their discretion and may remove posts that confuse the chat.
– IGNORE the trolls. Trolls are bored, sad people who intentionally try to upset you with antagonizing messages. They want you to respond. They go away if you ignore them.
– Enjoy the show!